Sunday, January 22, 2006

 

Some kind of fun stuff to relieve the stress...

The first one just has a lot of movie clips, I suspect it's a deal that works a bit like Flikr, if that's so I'll have to film the Hell Hounds again and put them there!

YouTube

This is just for fun, short Bollywood clips, you make up whatever subtitles you want, and send them to your friends.
Subtitle Bollywood Films

my effort with one of the clips. I looked for people who didn't look especially Indian.
Up in Smoke

This is on Google Videos, a parody of the popular TV show COPS. I thought it was hilarious...warning not entirely safe for work, despite pixelated censorship.
CLOPS

Anyway this is a lot of fun, I hope people have fun with these things.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter