Tuesday, January 10, 2006

 

So Who Left a Bomb in the Starbucks in San Francisco?

I find it wierd when people commit that sort of crime, it's usually some drkar that badly needs a spanking, especially since it was just a damn coffee house!
I mean damn give me a BREAK!

No one has admitted to placeing the bomb which was left in a restroom, and which did not detonate.

ONe thing very especially pissed me off about this, that is the fact that people lived in apartments above the Starbucks. They all had to be evacuated, and faced loss of their belongings.

I guess California long ago joined the list of places I no longer care to live, but this was especially stupid.

A lot of that sort of thing went on in the 1960s and it was a reason my family left.
Boze moj how I hate Revolution Fakers!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter