Saturday, January 07, 2006

 

Other Comradely Cities in the Soviet of Washington!

Welcome to Commie Town

I'd forgotten all about the Lenjin statue in Freemont. Or the rocket, but here is an article that covers it. Thanks Radmila!
There is mention of Lenin Soda, which is just too wierd a concept. I bet Lenin didn't drink a lot of soda somehow, maybe mineral water or Ruski Chai, and the odd Georgian wine while visiting at Uncle Joe's place.
I could be wrong. I don't know a lot about Lenin's private life, let alone his drinking habbits.
The Lenin statue in Freemont is actually supposed to be the biggest in the world. It's typical awful Commie art, this man bought it thinking he could sell it to someone, the asking price is $150,000. Meanwhile the statue shipped at great cost to the U.S. in the aftermath of the Great Soviet Yard Sale is in Freemont in a public square. Must round up comrades for field trip to see this! xaxaxaxa!
Also Bora by way of East Ethnia made me aware of the situation of urban coyotes in Chicago, this is sooo cool, finally a remedy for the problem of Canada geese slimeing the place with their horrid bodily wastes! There was a picture of one coyote in the arms of a researcher, a very healthy specimen, he looks to be too!
Gracias Don Coyote por su ayuda!

Comments:
Hiya,

I made it back alive from Kosova, fantastic place, you have to go there- i wrote extensively back at the Balkan baby, just wanted to say Happy New Year,

all the best,

Ed
 
Welcome back! My significant other at one time worked there. As for me going at some point, highly unlikely, but then again when I was growing up, I never thought I'd go to Sarajevo either! :} Sretna Nova Godina.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter