Tuesday, January 31, 2006

 

Notes from all over.

.



New High Representative in BiH

It looks like there is a successor to Rugova.

Proposed Sucessor to Rugova

I don't know what ANYONE in New Mexico thinks they know about Macedonia one way or tthe other, all I know is that it's not the place of a State to be involved in a matter that has given well qualified State Department people FITS! I'm glad this got tabled. Let it stay that way!


THe Most Balkans like Stete in the U.S. takes a side

These days one cannot speak of 'ethnic cleansing without remembering that this is going on NOW in Darfur. I've remarked on Darfur before.

Lessons From the Balkans Should be Applied Elsewhere

Serbia admits Mladic Family Talks

OK so he's in a bunker someplace in Serbia or a Serb area of BiH or something....




I thought this was an interesting article.


Conclave of Enclaves

My mouse really misbehaved this time. man that's frustrating.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter