Wednesday, January 18, 2006

 

It's a Wierd Wierd World

Tariq Aziz Asks Croatia for Asylum

He has certainly aged quite a bit. Tariq Aziz in fact is from an Iraqi Christian family, and his original given name was George. I'm not makeing this up.

I always KNEW THOSE VIDEO GAMES WERE DANGEROUS!!!

But seriously this is a great interview with one of the cofounders of Otpor. He has a lot of interesting ideas.


So this is a Rastafarian Orthodox Church Right? Didn't mean to offend any Orthodox readers but I could not resist being snarky there.


Mladic in Russia? I've been szying that for some time now. What took Nasdaq so long? I think a lot of secret promises were made to protect people like Mladic and Karadzic and Hell of the West could have a Ratline, why can't the former Soviet Union?
I mean Russia is a big country and even if it still has some degree of control of movement of people left, it's a big country and it would be easy for Mladic to hide there or Karadzic.

And my zek comrades what did I tell you?


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter