Wednesday, January 18, 2006

 

I am now really fed up with this whole internet class thing.

It wouldn't be so bad if the slightest bump didn't destroy a test I'd worked on for HOURS! I hate this. If it happens to me again I'm going to get all Medieval on everyone. This is perfectly disgusting. It's not my instructor's fault, she's been every sort of good, it's the way the stupid website is set up with everything so needlessly TINY and in FRAMES. I want to kill the jerk that invented those frames. Some sites are designed with way more of it than is necessary. I have Lab, and I have a night class and I wish I'd never gone back to school. Where do I go to quit and get the hell out of here? The first try resulted in the worst grade I ever HAD on a codeing test, in fact on any test where I answered all the questions and kind of knew what to do. I admit there were some stupid mistakes on my first attempt but to have my second one go straight to Hell just because makes me sick.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter