Monday, January 30, 2006

 

http://www.veresk.ru/

I find every so often an online radio station that just is wierd, this is from Russia, and they do Scottish and Irish music, sometimes old original stuff, sometimes new, sometimes Russian covers. They have had Rebel songs, songs about recruiters, a pirate song, anyway it's just wierd and strange out there.
I'm stuck at home because the lock on the basement door is broken. I am awaiting the Lock Smith. I called at like 8:20, it's now 11:OO am
well I'm not going to make it to Lab at this rate. I e-mailed my instructor. I'm sure she'll understand, hey at least I didn't forget!
Oh NOOO I never heard this, the Clancy's singing 'My Father Loves Nikita Khruschev! ooooj I'm surprised they let them in with stuff like that!
it's FUNNY!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter