Wednesday, January 11, 2006

 

Here's a job for the ACLU, Flameing is now a federal offense!

This makes me glad my annonymous flameing days, short lived as they were are far behind me! I think actually what they really are talking about is 'trolling' which actually blogging seems a cure for. I mean I don't need to go to someone's blog and say nasty things to them about them, not when it's perfectly possible within limits to simply talk about the behavior that annoys me without specifying a person or group of people.

Still I think this law is unConstitutional and un-democratic in the *best* totalitarian traditions. I think it would not stand up. There's a couple message boards I remember of old that were rich in great potential test cases!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter