Monday, January 30, 2006

 

The Hell Hounds Again



I think I may have gotten clearer images this time, hard to tell just in thumbnails but here it goes.
I should say that the woman of the house, tried to get in my face. if I'd seen her I would not have filmed them, she started yelling at me and I just kept walking. I have every right to be on the street. She tried to say I was harrassing her dogs. These dogs bark the moment I step on my porch! They barked at me from TWO blocks away. I know there is absolutamente no one else they could have been barking at. She was never there when those dogs cornered me or spoke in such an ineffectual voice, weak and frankly a bit whiney, that of course they did not go home, or stop whatever they were trying to do with me. I had ALL kinds of things I wanted to say to her. I put my camera in my pocket and kept walking. I did not even ecknowlege her. She should have bothered doing something when the dogs came after me all those times. I bought the camera partly because of them. Since the fence the dogs have gotten loose twice. Once a young Black man got the bitch by the collar. What have they got going on that they think they need such aggressive dogs? Oh she threatened to report me too! That's nice. I've reported their dogs in the past three times. They should just forget it. If I do recieve a visit from the police I will tell them that calmly. I will also tell them that I filmed in such a way as to not reveal their house or address. Only the dogs. This is mostly so that I would gain skill before the next time they get loose. They've gotten loose before, it will happen again and if they bother me again I will sue them. Probably in some corner of their minds they realize that.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter