Sunday, January 01, 2006

 

First Post of the New Year

Well I got through right at midnight coordinated gulag time and spoke to my significant other in Sarajevo. He was listening to some fairly loud music, the azan must be bugging him, and he was glad I got through, I told him I tried midnight his time and it didn't work, but it did this time,he told me that the phones went down in Sarajevo, probably the weather. I said I hope I cam make it over there this year. we wished each other Happy New Year, adn he did something he hasn't done before, he told me to wish my family members Happy New Year too!
That was good.
Anyway, it was good to get through on New Year's Eve. I haven't managed that in a long time. Maybe it's a sign of better things this year.
There were a lot of fireworks in the neighborhood, I didn't go downtown, the reain was not something I cared for, and I prefered to call my guy if I could, I could perhaps have used a phone card from a phone downtown, but this was better. Now I will sleep, after I finish my glass of rakija.

Comments:
then Mr Mystic you should realize it's NOT CHEAP, the cheaper it makes you look the more you gonna pay!
 
Sretna Nova i svako dobro!!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter