Monday, January 16, 2006

 

Computer problems

I don't know what the problem is exactly but it makes posting here difficult, and it caused me to lose some time sesnsitive news which I wanted to share with you.
Instead, I had to abandon that as there was a test I needed to do, and that test wasn't fun either. It took a long time and left me wrung out and wishing I could just quit school. I got through the reading once, but there was a lot of it, in a book that is physically heavy. For a person with visual limitations, I am surpriseingly visual in how I learn. The books I have to use weigh a damn ton, and I have damage from a fall in my neck. It's not even major damage, but it makes carrying stuff, pulling stuff, and reading very large books rough. There is NO damn need for how large some college test books are. With the field I am in, that is probably unavoidable though. The test ran me all over the book too, which is fine, I mean in real life. Whatever I work with is also going to run me all over the book. That part isn't what upsets me, what upsets me is that it took me all night, and I did so damn badly.
I have to say that I have been really blessed with wonderful, understanding teachers. They all are really out to help.
I never am reprimended without totally deserveing it. They are all courteous and professional. It's me running up against physical shortcomeings. I feel very close to the wall. The worst part is that it won't get easier, somehow I have to survive externship.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter