Wednesday, December 21, 2005

 

This and That.

I'm recovering from a migraine so this is going to be short. First up, the Scorpions trial is on and Medic has no remorse for his deeds, indeed he wishes he'd shot the guy who filmed the whole thing, and his defense lawyer is trying to say the film is at least partly a fake. We shall see, looked real enough to me.

No Remorse


The Kosovo Macedonia Railroad is being reopened.
Kosovo-Macedonia Railway

Gotta love this story! I guess the men just were sitting around the coffee-bars instead of doing some work. Good luck to the lassies! :)
Lazy Men

A new blog in the Balkans Blogosphere, on Albania, not Kosovo. Check it out, interesting stuff.
Our Man in Tirana

in Bulgarian news services a flurry of BiH related stories on terrorism....


The clumsy search for Mladic continues


Terrorists in BiH

Yet another arms cache Interestingly enough this is in Republika Srpska, the implications were that somehow these were terrorists of a group not likely to be present in Republika Srpska

I think they wanted to distract everyone from this story:
Hostage rescued
The poor man was sexually abused and is reported to not be in good condition.

This story made me laugh but I also felt sorry for the humiliated couple...
Caught in the act and I do mean caught, if you know what I mean and I think you do!

Comments:
Hi there. Thanks for the mention on your site. Maybe we should try Sarajevo next.

Alwyn
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter