Monday, December 26, 2005

 

St. Stephens Day thisnthat

What is the worst e-card yet? This, it combines an awful song with a fair parody of it, and not too awful grafix, I'm not so sure this isn't blasphemy...at least under my unconventional definition of the word...
Awful E-Card

Sometimes in the wonderful world of news there are ever more stories of stuff you should not believe because someone MADE THE WHOLE THING UP!
I"m really pissed off with this little puke, theres enough bad stuff that can happen with the Patriot Act without makeing shit up. Things like this end up getting used in the debate over the Patriot Act by both sides to discredit one another. If he were my son the little puke would have a really really sore dupa.


Story I'm glad I held off on!



Goranci are a Serbian speakign Muslim minority group in Kosovo, and in Bulgaria there are also Goranci.

Goranci not the only ones who want Bulgarian passports..


Arms Trade and Eastern Euope

Remind me to stay out of the Mostar Aerodrom! that could have been another incident like the one that killed poor Trajkovski. I have seen their airport, it's tiny, and not suitable for large planes, It could be developed because for the Balkans it's in an excellent location,nice flat area.
Spanish defense minister survives plane incident in Bosnia

I would like very much if both Mladic and Karadzic surrendered, they should do so for the sake of their families, and the sake of their people. If Serbia is to rebuild itself on some decent basis that will work for the Serbian people, if any of the other countries are to do that, the war-lords and the criminals need to go.

I'll believe it when I see it!

and this is the great open borders for Europe? ha!

More Border Control

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter