Wednesday, December 28, 2005

 

The Real War on Christmas

Bora over at Science and Politics is one of those people with endless brain power, and is a joy to read. He put this up, and I really liked it,
Science and Politics

It's called The Real War on Christmas.
What this guy describes is something I've seen in my own life. Smart people getting dumbed down by talk radio, and worse yet loseing their manners. There is such a lack of decorum on those programs, such a lack of manners and it's packaged to seem so hard hitting and so 'American' and all that. Not that I am in favor of smoking pot in front of one's kids, I'm not even sure I'm in favor of takeing kids to demonstrations.

The REAL War on Christmas

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter