Monday, December 26, 2005

 

Бозиц у Якиму Гулаг

OK I don't really write Cyrillic, I was useing that thingie that Bora over at Science and Politics showed us. Just put that in for laughs...
So Christmas in the Yakima Gulag was good. I do not know how it is I slept so badly Christmas eve. I was happy because I did get through to M--- without a problem, normally most years since he went back there, it's been especially difficult to get back on a holiday.
The lines go down. I tried to sleep early but something or other made it difficult. Then D--- and S--- came to get us, we went to her house first, and exchanged gifts, the kids already had a really huge number of gifts all the same I think they liked what I got them and what their uncle got them. Then we went to S----'s aunt. My daugher was kind of relieved not to have to do the dinner. J---- did a fantastic job, it was all good. Roast beef and turkey! mmmm then after awhile, we climbed back into the Suburban and went to D---- and S----'s and loaded up our nice things. She and S---- gave us really nice things. Stuff I really actually needed, and some unusual treats. When we got back there were three messages from this nice little boy who is a friend of K----s, sometimes D---- used to watch him, his father owns a really nice Chinese restaraunt, and little C-------- particularly wanted K----- to come, so we got to go too, oh it was FANTASTIC, I haven't had such wonderful Chinese food since arrival in this place. There were three types of beef, there was shrimp, there was DUCK, and I haven't had duck prepared Chinese style in forever. It was totally delicious. The kids had a wonderful time running around in the restaraunt, and playing with this Darth Vader helmet, it had a thing that made them all sound like Darth Vader too.
It was wonderufl. There was this really sweet dog there too, a big black Labrador female. She was about the nicest dog I ever met. Seriously, she was so well behaved, and played nicely with the kids, and was just generally a wonderful dog. All in all it was great.

Comments:
that site has only Russian or bulgarian Cyrillic, and I understand both are different from Serbian. yes I have seen that letter.
Sretna nova Godina
 
http://pino.hopto.org/gugl/
this is the site that does that, it was posted over at Science and Politics
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter