Saturday, December 24, 2005

 

bird tracks in the snow


bird tracks in the snow
Originally uploaded by Yakima_gulag.

Sretan Bozic Prijateljima!
These are some bird tracks that were on my front porch one morning last week, it looked a lot more Christmassy than how it looks at the moment. Almost all the snow is melted now, and has been replaced by fog and rain.



ON the radio they just played my favorite Christmas song.
My very favorite Christmas song! The Rebel Jesus

Lyrics 'The Rebel Jesus'

Comments:
Just wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas!

Seeing that snow pic made me miss the Balkan winter that much more!
I really like the snow.

John
 
Srecan Bozic!
 
Thanks guys! Merry Christmas to both of you!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter