Friday, November 25, 2005

 

*****YES*****

YES I MADE IT!!!! **Fires off five long bursts from the trusty Kalashnikov and knocks back a serious shot of slivo***
Yes I am a NaNoWriMo winner, the novel the is called 'The Last Queen' and it halfway sucks but it's overall decent, Hell it beats Danielle Steele!



So you come out of this thing with a serious looking Certificate, I suppose I shall have to have it printed out and get out it suitably inscribed by someone who has prettier handwriting than I do I mean I have only been in one country where people thought I was pretty Bosnia and Hercegovina and only one country where anyone besids my immediate family thought I was pretty, and that too was BiH.
So anyway I have the thing written and all it needs is some revision.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter