Tuesday, November 01, 2005

 

More Halloween Pictures from Halloween





The Clergy were much in evidence, keeping some sort of order I suppose! But LOOK! 'Reverend Ian Paisly was RIGHT about the Kremlin Vatican Axis! oooooj

This is a good friend, the Queen of the Last Mardi Gras, 'I walked all that way after my house blew away, I walked so long I broke my foot walking and I STILL haven't got my check!'

I loved the Mardi Gras beads and the absolutely beautiful mask, the photograph doesn't do it justice, there were all those beautiful peacock feathers on it and quail feathers. This lady is a very cool person anyway, and it was a pleasure seeing her, quite aside from the fact that we represented destroyed places, I dressed as Comrade Katjusa was representing the old Soviet Union and she was representing New Orleans, right there, is vast common ground!
The winners were a dreamer and his nightmare, shown at the top.
Other pictures will follow later today. Must do some actual school work...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter