Saturday, November 19, 2005

 

Karadzic literary disaster update

Scott Simon performed an English language reading of the poem that has been out awhile in 'Under the Left Breast of the Century' One of my favorite comments was 'um what happened to the right breast?' Anyway he didn't supply my peerless textual analysis and it took him awhile to get to it too. Perhaps they could not fit him in before today. That has been known to happen.
NaNoWriMo update, 35,624 words in my kind of sucky little novel. Probably someone is going to want to kill me, I have her emotionally but NOT physically involved with a peasant who used to live in the village below the castle. It's not as bad as it sounds, she is widowed, and the most they do is kiss and hug. It is a comfort thing that a couple times almost got out of hand, nothing worse.
I'd like to sell this book and you have to put some sex in a book if you are going to sell it. The only actual sex is legit, the people doing it are married. The plot isn't running out too soon, but it's been fun makeing sure of details sometimes.
I am not sharing it with you guys cuz seriously it sucks.
I am closer all the time though to the 50,000 word goal.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter