Friday, November 11, 2005

 

Finally last night broke the 10,000 word barrier at NaNoWriMo l!!!

I have been working for some years on a novel about Queen Katarina Vukcic-Kosaca of Bosnia, the last queen, and a rather remarkable character. Basically to get motivated to move beyond mere scribbles and the endless very difficult research, I decided to do NaNoWriMo. Ivan the Terrible told me about National Write A Novel Month, aka NaNoWriMo, and I decied 'ah what the hell!' and loaded my most necessary book marks, the dates people got born, died, got married, and where. As well as if I knew what they died of, that's useful. Then I got cracking. Probably there are some glareing anachronisms. I'm not letting you guys see this because if I get the damn thing finished, if I can fix anything that sucks badly, I want to be able to get it published. Then I want to let you my loyal readers see it when it no longer sucks. Right now, the main goal is to get to 50,000 words by month's end.
Never mind if it sucketh badly.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter