Tuesday, November 01, 2005

 

Dog Witch


Dog Witch
Originally uploaded by Yakima_gulag.


Comments:
Looks like you had fun! Whis I could say the same!

There was a USO presentation and costume party here but I didn't attend.

I really do not like the USO and just don't feel comfortable at parties like the one we had.

I'm actually envious of you to a point. What I would give to be able to relax and have some fun with friends.

Don't feel bad though, for I'm just saying my thoughts. I'm so far along in the way I am I don't even know any better.
 
It was a lot of fun, and not everyone who took part was young. That was the best part.
I've heard others say they don't enjoy themselves that much at the USO. Presentations ugh! now a party is another matter, I'm not one to miss a party, if only to get at the free food! :)
I used to have a hard time relaxing and haveing a good time. In Junior High things stopped being as much fun,mostly because I felt I had to be on my guard all the time.
Later I got my sense of fun back, it can come back. Sometimes it just takes a little effort.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter