Sunday, October 23, 2005

 

NOOOOOO! PLEASE DON"T GO!

I just want everyone that reads my words to let Gordy know we don't want him to go away! His blog is very good and enjoyable reading. I have learned a lot and met many cool people as a result and it would just be a damned shame!
Rada, I came to visit your blog because he was linked to you, Skelly, I first visited your blog because of Gordy's blog, and John because of Gordy's blog, I went to Skelly's blog and because of Skelly's blog I visited your blog, see how it works guys?

Comments:
It's always sad to see someone leave who you respect and feel you get get something from them in a positive way.

PLEASE, don't take this wrong way; but hopefully he will use his training and God given skills out in the field to make this same kind of a difference to that hungry, cold and scared village family.

Sincerely,
John
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter