Thursday, October 06, 2005

 

Glavobolje

I had a real nasty migraine much of yesterday, I was spoiling for it since Monday and it hit bad, now I'm in the post-migraine munchies syndrome, and a bit wonky. Oh well, at least the worst of the pain is gone, I'm going to go to sleep now, I should have about two hours ago.
Anyway, I spent some time searching for free Mp3s of two things 'the numa numa' dance and got THREE nice ones. I'll put the source in tomorrow, and I was looking specifically for a nice really authentic Mp3 of Ajde Jano, one of my favorite Serbian songs. I mean it's really nice, Talitha MacKenzie who in fact is Scots and a Gaelic speaker has a KILLER version on her CD Spiorad (sic) which I listened to obsessivly Monday as I rode down to class, there is a Macedonian tune called 'Hopa' as well on that CD, and both are wonderful, you would not expect Scots to carry it off so perfectly, their version of Ajde Jano was good! Better in fact than most of the versions I've found online, I now have enough to have an burn CD of nothing but versions of that song from Poland to Scotland! totally funny! as for that 'numa numa dance' it was my third attempt to find an Mp3, I got two remixes, the O-Zone's original, And a totally funny video clip of a Mexican guy and an Asian guy doing their take on it. so not a bad haul. My plot to get a bunch of people to learn the words and perhaps perform a version of it at school and film it is moveing right along.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter