Friday, September 09, 2005

 

Thanks

Dear Gentle Readers, still no monitor, I'm borrowing the computer of Goth Barbie's mom, do check the link, she has some cool art work.

Comments on the hurricane, I had the unique privelege of meeting the last Mexicans to help the U.S. militarily, namely 204th Squadron of the Mexican Air Force. We knew one of those gentlemen when I lived in Guanajuato as a kid. None of the guys remembered him, he must only have been ground crew. Now over 100 foreign nations are helping the U.S. in our time of need, as an American I want especially to thank Mexico, and BiH, as well as China and yes even Pakistan helped.
On the one hand I feel sad that our country has such need, in fact that make me angry, but on the other hand, I am grateful that the U.S. is loved and appreciated sincerly by so many neighbors and even nations one could say are not really allies. This is really very touching to me.

I am not a member of the 'Hate America' first crowd. In fact I love this country, and appreciate it.
It's good that other nations do to, it's good that all the bad stuff we've done in the world has not irretrievably harmed us abroad, that people can distinguish the various idiots who have ruled here, from the people who mostly mean well.
Again thank you world!

Now, Sean Hanity, Rush Limbaugh, Mike Savage, STOP dissing other countries that they don't help us in times of need.
I hear a great echoing silence on that score.

Link to Croatian aid to U.S. above

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter