Tuesday, September 27, 2005

 

Blogger

I over all like Blogger, I shouldn't complain, hey it's free right? Well sometimes for DAYS the linkage feature just doesn't work, I had a total of five hours of extreme frustration because of that. Then too sometimes it's a pain getting at the links in other people's blogs. I hate that kind of malfunction.
Getting in touch with someone who knows how to fix it is also impossible.
Highly annoying. it rubs salt into the wound.
The linkage thing is such a bitch, for those who I'd like to link to that is why I haven't linked to you because I don't have the next century to work with that function. I'm rather near sighted so messing with it is more of a problem even than for other people.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter