Monday, August 29, 2005

 

Mass Grave found in Croatia

10 bodies exhumed from Croatia mass grave
ZAGREB, Croatia (AP) — Forensic experts Monday exhumed 10 bodies believed to be Croat civilians executed during the 1991 war with rebel minority Serbs.

The remains, including those of three women, were unearthed near a cemetery in the eastern town of Okucani, said Jadranka Kosor, minister of Family and Veterans Welfare.

It was the 141st mass grave found in Croatia since fighting ended in 1995. Kosor added that scores more bodies could be buried in the mass grave.

Kosor said recent tips indicated at least two more mass graves could be in the area, but exhumations cannot be carried out because the area not been cleared of mines.

More than 1,110 people remain unaccounted for since the war, which claimed the lives of more than 10,000 Croats.

Comments:
The previous post was removed as it was commercial comment spam
 
I’m nonetheless learning from you, however I’m bettering myself. I definitely love studying every part that is written on your blog.Hold the stories coming. I beloved it!
Very effectively written information. It will likely be useful to anyone who usess it, together with myself. Sustain the nice work – for sure i will try extra posts.
I have to admit that i typically get bored to read the whole thing however i believe you can add some value. Bravo !
What i find difficult is to find a blog that may capture me for a minute however your blog is different. Bravo.
Hey – good weblog, just trying round some blogs, appears a fairly good platform You Are using. I’m at the moment using Drupal for a number of of my sites but looking to change certainly one of them over to a platform very much the identical to yours as a trial run. Anything in particular you'd suggest about it?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter