Wednesday, August 24, 2005

 

KIT Listener Lunch

The ClearChannel stations here have had this Listener Lunch thing for a couple of years and usually I'm only able to make it out to one of them a year, so I was glad to be able to go this time! They had it in Franklin Park. I got there early, because I figured it might be very well attended. There were boths, one to teach correct hand washing technique. I learned something dreadful about our Gulag!
WE'RE #1 ! WE'RE #1 WE'RE #1 in Washington State for diarheal illness! That is because people aren't washing their hands correctly!
So there was a booth to demonstrate correct technique.
There were also a lot of Army recruiters. They didn't have a lot of guys in the right demographic to work with. There were some girls the right age so those guys were hard at work, smileing, shakeing hands..handing out goody bags.
The hotdogs were great, and Tims Cascade chips can't be beat.
They had some rap music from one of the other stations some of which was really suggestive slutty music. The country music was better. I went and gave a listen to both.
On my way home I ran into K..... an Eritrean Christian lady I've known for years. I had some stuff I got for her in Seattle last time so this was great, I was able to give her those things and she looked well. So it was a good day...
Now to check the mail....
To Mate in Sydney Australia, Sretan Rodjendan!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter