Tuesday, August 16, 2005

 

Ijust discovered something awful about my fan!

Aparently some of the little box elder bugs have flown into the fan, only to be hacked to bits. I heard a tiny thunking sound and a bet of the poor bug that flew into it was propelled out at me! The worst part is it's very hot, I HAVE to have a fan, and aside from the fact it's a bug cuisinart, it's a good fan. I wonder if putting some sort of fine mesh type bag over it would solve the problem? In any case there is nothing I can do about it right now...:(

Comments:
What kind of bugs?
 
HI Radmila, Western Box Elder Bugs.They are mostly harmless.
 
I've never heard of them.
Are there a lot of them?
Bleh.
Bugs.
 
there are, but they are mostly harmless and kind of pretty. I don't share the comon dislike of bugs, just so they aren't cockroaches, wasps, or fire ants I get on ok with bugs, I have to admit not likeing black widows, or scorpions, Any of the above I'll kill but any bug that isn't really a pest I leave them be, the most I do is just take them outside.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter