Wednesday, June 22, 2005

 

Central Planning Committee and the Ministry of Joy

Here at Yakima Gulag People's Institute of Higher Re:Education really screwed the proverbial poodle!
Guess when my math class was scheduled? 7:00 AM- 8:30 AM, bad but not totally evil, in the bearable level of evil. It was a 5 credit course. NOW guess what the REAL class time is? MON-TUES-WEDS from 6:30 AM to 8:15 AM.
This is because someone not fully competant to decide what classes were worth what got to make up the schedule cuz the REAL schedule maker was sick at the time. So if I am a little crankier than I was now you know why! :)I will have to be up that early daily to not mess up my sleep pattern. I will not lie and say this class is easy, it is not, but at least it has wonderful teachers, two of them who do help you. I love them already! :)
Going to school that early has a couple hazards 1. the mega sized sprinklers and the neighbors who water their sidewalks, and 2. The big one drum roll please! Strap in here comes a big fat rant!
I am not fond of leaveing early, braveing the irresponsible neighbor's 1 seriously mean bitch and their 2 seriously mean dogs. It is SOOOOO WhiteTrash to have dogs loose like that in the CITY TWO BLOCKS from the College about THREE BLOCKS from a GRADE SCHOOL. Hey since no one here wanted to cut me any slack about my yard which probably isn't going to ever bark at you, bite you or block your way anyplace, I see no further reason to be nice about dogs getting loose. Anyway I called the city on them. They don't like it they can besa mi cola! I am sick to death of them Monday comeing home, the bitch blocked my way. I seriously had to use a bathroom and had decided to wait until I was home. That almost was a bad mistake right there. The bitch would not go home, would not respond to her owners weak whiny voiced (I've never met a woman with such a voice who wasn't being beat on incidentally!) calls to go home and followed me until the owner finally honked a car horn. Meanwhile I'm screaming at these people to get their God damn dogs off the God damn street.
I got home, and then called the city about the damn dogs. I noticed even the very bad makeshift dog pen was gone this morning. That's the other thing, no predictability. These are plainly people who have no business even owning dogs. They can't socialize them correctly or walk them enough. In general I don't think large dogs belong in the city. Not unless you are like Mr. Bill and take the dog for frequent walks, and are responsible about it. Hey I understand, sometimes dogs get loose, and do stuff, but EVERY DAMN DAY?!?!?!
It was practically daily, I do hope their absence today means they really are absent. I don't mind if a fenced dog barks at me. That is their job. I do however hate being followed in the street by dogs not on a fence or a leash. I hate dogs springing at me from nowhere, as happened last quarter twice. That is a serious breech of the rules. Dogs need to learn that the yard is theirs, bark if you must, the STEET however doesn't belong to dogs it belongs to PEOPLE! This is for their own good, because dogs can get hurt too, and I really hate that, because comeing down to it I like dogs! I don't like them getting hurt! And dogs that run loose do get hurt.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter