Wednesday, May 25, 2005

 

A little information about new anti-war sentiments

A lot of people who were for the present war are against it now, this article came by way of MetaFilter.

Still feeling ill and my son is ill too. My daughter is recovering well from her burns on her left hand.
My son-in-law however injured himself while cleaning a new black powder fire arm. The tip of his right index finger was blown off. He is going to have surgery for this Thursday.
Then the city has decided to up the ante on the matter of the lawn. That would be less of a problem if I weren't a full time student and weren't ill. I also have about had it with the only people who come wanting that job are 1. crooks 2 get greedy and want to do it once a week @ $20 a pop, instead of once every 2 weeks @ $20 a pop or 3 are kids and I find myself really babysitting instead of a job getting done. I can't afford the companies like Senske and a condition where you suffer rapid fever and chills isn't great for doing lawnwork there are times with this business when just lying still has been too much. So anyway today I will call the city and tell them they need to show a little patience. We've had unusual rain too. Every time I turn around the damn weather changes. Part of why I'm not well may have something to do with getting stuck in it. So the grass grew a little.
The city can't stop those bastards and their damn loud cars that wake me at 2 am and 3 am, they can't stop kids with firecrackers or graffitti. Every penalty the city has is aimed at kicking when people are down.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter