Thursday, May 19, 2005

 

feeling even worse.

I am not feeling at all well. My son did just start work, only to learn two weeks into training that the company has been sold to another company! the company he is with is an established company in our counrry and a good one, so I was really sad to hear this news. So far no one knows how it will affect his office. I'm glad they did say something, but I really am afraid about it. I'm not feeling well myself.
The city, a silly concern basically felt my lawn was too long. I went out n my bad condition and did two hors of work with the scyth, on just the front, there are what the city calls 'planting strips' and the back yard to do next. I can't do this AND school work althought o be honest, Billing and Codeing homework leaves me in far worse shape. I can't do that in this condition. My aim is to just get out with 'C' s and drop that and move on only to interpreting type classes. The problem, the reason they had me do both is that interpreters have begun comeing in to learn Pharmacy Tech, Surgical Tech and Billing and Codeing because of how the interpreter business now is. I am sick of two things, 1. I've alwasy ended up stuck in jobs for which I'm ill suited. This is because I don't see well enough to drive. 2. Whenever I try something in my life to better myself stuff like this always happens. I have been workign my ass off for what may turn out to be NOTHING. It pisses me off. While I was trying to do my homework the bastards rearranged everything. This isn't even the college's fault, this is forces in society at large. Bad forces. This country doesn't have enough good interpretersj, they should not be makeing life harder for such a valuable kind of people. They should be makeing it easier. This is not a common talent or training.
Now I'm too hot, I must again lie down. I've had awful chills and fever. I took some gel caps for it and the pseudoephedrine has made my heart go too fast. It probably made my chills worse. I seldom go to doctors or clinics, I really can't afford them, but I'm going to go again to have them again take my blood pressure. Then I will tell them I"m worse now. I felt like dying. I even told my Academic advisor that sometimes I feel it would be a blessing to flunk out of everything and do something else. I hate feeling like that but the books are physically so heavy, and the code is sooooo damn tiny. I will never be quite fast enough.
If I last til spring and they have something like the program they had before fine,I have learned the program I want might not even be there in the fall. That stinks! I have busted my hump on this and had higher hopes. If it goes away fine, I'm outa here.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter