Wednesday, April 27, 2005

 

more of that boogie down Balkans beat

I went back onto SHOUTCAST and found some Bulgarian pop music, I rather like it. It's got some stuff that is very sad, some stuff that sounds older, and some stuff that is more modern, like singer songwriter stuff here, but more bounce, more of a beat.

Oh the School Spirit Week is such a bust, one girl dressed up, as Sr. Chama, one of our two Spanish instructors, he's Argentinian and has distinctive curly hair and a moustache, also his old school preferences in blazers and the fact he often wears a tie, make him easy to characture. So this girl dressed as him and it was really cute.
I didn't bother, I AM in fact a celebrity on campus, not entirely due to this blog, or the fact I nearly set the Hopeless Union Building on fire due to a microwave accident, or that I made the best yak noises once.
Anyway being a low rent celebrity means I don't need to dress as a different celebrity.
I am takeing tonight a little easy, just doing Spanish and math.
OOOH I wish I knew how to link this Bulgarian thing just go to SHOUTCAST and then to BG radio, it's so good. A lot like Bosnian music. More girl singers though. I suspect this might be 'chalga' now this girl is singing about her sexy boyfriend. it's one of those songs I'd like better if I didn't understand half the words. Definately danceable though.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter