Friday, April 29, 2005

 

just because it's a bit unusual,

I have included 'Eslavos del sur' because it's a very unusual blog, being in Spanish but concerned with Balkans matters. The first two blogs were people who early recognized this space.
Anyway from here out everyone else is going to be in alphabetic order. I am really haveing a bad headache from woriking with that. I should have been doing other things but I wanted to get the links in there. It was sad to have to get rid of the parchement appearance of the old pages. I'm too tired to try to get that back. I probably could but it can wait. Code is hard for me because I never actually messed with it before.

Comments:
Hello, Yakima Gulag.
It is really a pleasure being here, and reading you. Thank you so much for the link, although it would be important to correct the name, as the blog is entitled Eslavos del sur, meaning the Slavs from the south (or south slavs, if you wish), and not "esclavos del sur", which means slaves from the south. Just a small remark, which has to do with a long tradition of this common mistake, sometimes missused. My mother is mexican and I lived in Mexico city for 13 years. Apparantly, there are lot of things which connect our two blogs.
We'll be seeing eachother over here.
All the best,
Daniel.
 
Daniel,Thanks for your kind comments, I will correct that right away,I am extremely nearsighted and I don't have an easy time with code, which is what you have to be good at to do the links to other blogs! lo siento mucho! zao mije!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter