Friday, March 25, 2005

 

NSFW Dr. Flora call

span style="font-weight:bold;">I could not resist this. The names have been changed to protect the guilty.
A friend of mine alerted me that the Dr. Flora show had a particularly funny call.
Dr. Flora: 'Hello this is Dr. Flora, you are on the air'
Igor:'Is Igor in Los Angeles'
Dr.Flora: 'How may I be of help to you?'
Igor: 'My son, he showed a girl his penis at school'
Dr. Flora: 'How old is he? what happened?'
Igor: He seven, girl third grade.
Dr. Flora: Can I talk to your son please?'
Igor: I outside house now, going in I get my son, Feodor! Feodor! come here Dr. Flora want to talk to you. why you show your penis at school'
this is at a fairly loud volume.
Feodor: Hallo?
Dr. Flora: Do you know who I am? (this is pretty gentle.)
Feodor: 'You are Dr. Flora?'
Dr. Flora: I will get straight to the point, your father tells me you showed your penis to a girl at school. Is this true?'
Feodor: 'Yes'
Dr. Flora: Why did you do that?
Feodor: I don't know
Dr. Flora: You must know why you did that?
Feodor: I don't know
Dr. Flora: Do Mommy and Daddy go around the house and show their umm parts which are private?'
Feodor: hesitates a minute.. no never
Dr. Flora: Where did you get this idea? Do people go to the store and show their parts, does your Dad go to the store and snow someone his penis? The Mall?
Feodor: No..
Dr. Flora: You had to get the idea somewhere...
Feodor: There was a sleepover at my friened Kennhy's house. He showed everyone his penis.
Dr. Flora: so you did it at school? Your daddy says you showed it to a girl at school. Is this true?
Feodor: Yes ..
Dr. Flora: Well what did you think would happen? Did you think it might scare the girl?
Feodor: I don't know..
Dr. Flora: Well you should call her and tell her you are sorry and that it was bad stupid and wrong and you will never do anythign like that again.
The boy sounded a little hesitant.
Feodor: OK Dr. Flora.
Dr. Flora: May I please talk to your Daddy again?

She spoke with the dad again, and repeated what she told little Feodor to do. 'I think this boy is too easily influenced.' 'That's what his Baba says, she's from Russia and she won't let the TV be on in her house because of MTV is so disgusting.
Dr. Flora: Well she's right, and maybe you need to call Kenny's mom and dad and let them know to have better supervison at sleepovers, because they probably don't like this kind of thing going on either. Your son was very honest, he didn't try to hide things or make excuses, that's good. I like that.
Well the whole conversation was really funny.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter