Wednesday, February 16, 2005

 

OK u skvarz!

I am still tired from the latest tests. I hardly know which end is up anymore. The Billing test gave me a headache. I have been watching Carnivale, it's wierd, makes Twin Peaks and X Files seem totally like a normal day in the neighborhood. The music is fantastic. The Bulgarian Women's Choir has been used a lot.
Speaking of fantastic music, there is this outrageous Algerian rendition of the Clash's 'Rock the Casbah' I gotta have it, because it's like the wildest thing ever, like Punk meets Rai for a total f***fest, and it's great! I was like sort of singing along and wished I had it to play loud when the neighbors play music that is too loud.
My usual revenge is Macedonian bagpipes. Seriously that or Turbofolk or the louder varieties of sevdelinki. Taty works in a pinch.
Anyway it's been face freezing cold in the mornings but nice later in the day. I made the mistake of using the wrong bag to carry my stuff today. I am paying for that mistake. I also should have eaten something other than burritos. I don't know it's not nice. anyway , going to watch another episode of Carnivale. The dungeon dwelle r has been too sick to help me with my arithmetic.
That is not a good thing!I'm almost too brain dead for anything anyway.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter