Tuesday, February 22, 2005

 

GAAAH gluposti!

Those of you who do not live in our gulag do not realize how the Soviet of Washington works. It's like this, the Wet side decides for the East Side what is going to happen. (Since the East side is very right wing except for me, that means a lot of pissed off people)
Anyway the proposal is to split the Soviet of Washington at the ridge of the Cascades. It is not expected to pass the legislature, but it's glupsoti even to be wasting time about it. The only happy people will be the right wingers and the guys who will make a killing off of making new flags if this did go through.
I think the right wingers need to feel the suffering they impose on me by their total domination of all local things by having to suffer the same at the state level. Why can't they look at this as a chance to develope their characters?
They tell me that if I bitch about being poor, that it is good for my character.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter